Announcement
Starting on July 4, 2018 the Indonesian Publication Index (IPI) has been acquired by the Ministry of Research Technology and Higher Education (RISTEKDIKTI) called GARUDA Garba Rujukan Digital (http://garuda.ristekdikti.go.id)
For further information email to portalgaruda@gmail.com

Thank you
Logo IPI  
Journal > IQTISHODUNA > FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI STRUKTUR MODAL PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI

 

Full Text PDF (222 kb)
IQTISHODUNA
IQTISHODUNA (VOL 7, NO 2
FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI STRUKTUR MODAL PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI
Priyono, Achmad Agus ( Jurusan Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Malang (UNISMA) Jln.MT. Haryono 193 Dinoyo-Malang 65144 E-mail: aapuim@yahoo.com)
Article Info   ABSTRACT
Published date:
09 Apr 2012
 
The aim of this study is to examine the causality relationship between structures of assets, firm size, operating leverage, profitability, liquidity, growth of sales, and capital structure. Testing manufactures listed in Indonesian stock market resulted in the estimation structural equation model which is fit and acceptable. Multiple R-square of 0.259 indicate that the change in capital structure is defined by structure of assets (SA), Growth of sales (GS), operating leverage (OL), firm size (FS), liquidity (LQ) and profitability (PR) of 25.9%; while the remaining 74.1% is defined by changes of other variables which were not included in the model.
Copyrights © 2012